Payment terms and conditions
You agree to comply with the guidelines, orders, regulations and procedures. Policies and instructions regarding purchases made through the platform. Including any amendments to the foregoing which are enforced by us. You are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted to be bound by such changes upon their publication on the Platform. These payment terms and conditions apply to orders and payments made by you and the Maritime Support Center. Hydrographic Department only
1. You agree to pay for the goods by transferring money to pay for the goods in the account that Maritime Support Center Hydrographic Department notified
2. You agree not to cancel subsequent payments unless Orders between you and the Maritime Support Center Hydrographic Department not in accordance with the agreement Did not receive delivery or the product you received is different from the description you received from the Maritime Support Center Hydrographic Department Significantly according to the judgment of the Maritime Support Center Hydrographic Department
3. You are aware of the regulations for refunds that have been successfully paid can only be done when the Maritime Support Center Hydrographic Department Agree and be the person who wishes to make a refund only.
4. You acknowledge that all refunds shall be made through the original payment mechanism and to the person making the payment.
5. You acknowledge that the non-guaranteed money back will be credited to your account on time. Payment processing may take time and depends on each bank. and/or the payment service provider processing the refund.